"When we make a difference in ourselves,
we make a difference in the world."
The Yoga Difference is a philanthropic organization that provides funds to other not-for-profit organizations committed to helping oppressed and impoverished women in all countries.
The organizations that receive donations from
The Yoga Difference must meet the following criteria:
1. Promote education for females in third world countries or
2. Provide relief to the poor through micro-loan organizations
3. Support increased access to health care to decrease maternal and infant mortality or
4. Fight against sex trafficking and
5. Must meet the requirements of eligibility to receive donations from an Exempt 501(c) (3) charitable organization, e.g. The Yoga Difference
6. Have proven history of success in judicious use of donated funds and efficient running of operation
The selection process will be based on carefully investigation of prospective Exempt 501(c) (3) organizations that have a proven history of success in one of the criteria areas above. Site visits to the exempt organizations being supported will be made when possible or the organization must be willing to share financial information, when requested, that validate compliance with the above criteria.